Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Body of Proof

I'm always hoping to find a new show to add to my collection of favorites, so I decided to give Body of Proof a try. This show intrigued me because I am a fan of Law & Order: SVU and I thought that a show from the perspective of the ME would be new and fresh. I couldn't have been more right. This show is everything I thought it would be. It reminds me a little of SVU, Monk, Grey's Anatomy, Royal Pains, Psych, and House. I think that ABC has found a winner with this show. The characters are quirky and cool. I don't even know half of their names yet, but it doesn't matter. Megan, played wonderfully by Dana Delany, is an overachiever, a workaholic with a past that causes her to be bitter. The bitterness is what makes her a slave to her job and aloof towards her teenager daughter, Lacey. I look forward to this show now and I hope that the cases continue to be believable as well as daring.

No comments:

Post a Comment